CAS Marketing Coordinator
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Title: CAS Marketing Coordinator
Job Code: IMS20222806-85438
Job Location: Sanford, FL
L3Harris is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to lead cross
channels marketing efforts across its Commercial Aviation Solutions
(CAS) business. This diverse role is responsible for identifying
and implementing lead generation and revenue opportunities for CAS
business units including Pilot Training, Simulator sales, Avionics
and Flight Data Services.
The Marketing Coordinator reports into the Head of Marketing within
the CAS business and is an excellent opportunity for the right
candidate to further their marketing career.
- Campaign Delivery: implement cross channel marketing and
communication plans, aligned to company strategy, to drive
leads/revenue opportunities. Channels include; digital, search,
social email and PR.
- SEO: Work closely with SEO agency and digital marketing team to
maximize SEM performance across; onsite content creation, Google My
Business and link building.
- Branding: Position L3Harris' as industry experts and thought
leaders within industry.
- Analysis and Reporting: Prepare marketing channel activity
reports and metrics for measuring marketing success including paid
search, SEO, email, website and events.
- Market Research: Conduct regular competitor and consumer trend
analysis and market research to identify opportunities for the
- Events: Working closely with Events Manager to identify and
deliver new event/tradeshow opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
marketing experience in fast paced, global companies that operate
in both B2C and B2B environments or 2 years post-Secondary/
Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related
- Excellent communication and people management skills with
experience of dealing with people at all levels of the business,
ranging from managing execs/assistants to influencing senior
- Data Analysis (Google Analytics) and reporting
- Microsoft applications - Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Resilient, creative and pro-active
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Aviation industry related experience preferred but not
- Experience of Facebook Business Manager and/or Linkedin
- Digital project management experience (i.e. Website, CRM, Email
- Email marketing (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Marketo etc)
- Social media community management
- Online events
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop, InDesign)
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Sanford , CAS Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!