Company: Venture Circle International, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job descriptionBasic Skills
- Must be able to communicate well with outside sales staff and
independent representatives and keep them up to date on changes to
product lines, pricing, and customer status
- Must be able to speak fluent English
- Must have basic understanding of computer skills with
experience in Microsoft Office, and database entry
- Will be responsible for learning and conveying information on
several product lines and will do so over the phone, via fax or
- Must be able to multi-task and operate in a busy office
environment with patience and focus on customer service
- Must be able to operate a multi-line phone system, a copier,
fax, and computer
- This position will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Co-ordinates sales department with purchasing activities
- Communicate with various factories on order status and credit
issues as relative to the customer
- Basic Skills Continued
- Keep a calendar and schedule time for planning, Excellent
Organizational skills are a must
- Keep track of and report damages within assigned department
- Help process vendor defects and in-house damages
- Assist in month end close, generating reports and data entry
- Reconciling corporate credit cards monthly
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly sales report for sales reps and
internal office staff for analysis.
- Data entry and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Check status of order with vendors
- Follow up on status with shipping and trucking company as to
when product will ship and other shipping details
- Process customer credit apps and inquire about credit
- Maintains a level of professional, business standards at all
times, i.e. follows appropriate dress code, help to maintain a
positive culture of success with co-workers, management and
- Responsible for the maintenance of account receivable aging
report to ensure payments are received within terms.
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices on a weekly basis.
- Appropriately addresses conflict between team members as well
as behavioral problems in a timely manner
- Able to problem solve in assigned assembly area and provide
- Strong communication skills including:
- Ability to compose an e-mail in a professional manner to send
outside of the company and inter-company correspondence.
- At least a basic understanding level of Excel.
- Listening and attention to detailHours: 8:30am to 5:00pm,
Monday Through FridaySalary based on experienceMedical Benefits
after 90 daysDental PlanVacation/Sick/PTOJob Type: Full-timePay:
$10.00 - $18.00 per hourJob Type: Full-timePay: $11.00 - $17.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offPhysical Setting:
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Sanford, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Venture Circle International, LLC, Sanford , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!